The Data Integration Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of various data integration processes across multiple functional areas and business lines. The position acts as a point person for the liaison, collaborating and translation of internal and external business requirements into technical solutions that teams can understand and complete work on. This role will work closely with various business units and interact with external clients to coordinate and complete the data integration needs. This role also acts as an escalation point for business and clients to resolve issues, challenges or other non-performing activities to an acceptable level of resolution. This person will also collaborate with internal and external clients to gather requirements for small to medium size efforts requiring Data Management support. Occasionally acts as Project Manager on small efforts, coordinating all activities in a development process. Possesses the skills and leadership necessary to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment, handling multiple concurrent assignments, while maintaining an analytical approach to problem solving.
* Collaborates with business and technical clients to understand business need, and coordinates the activities related to Data Integration process across multiple functional teams. Derives requirements and specifications from business needs and coordinates the technical solution and timing of delivery of the solution. Documents business needs in various formats, methods and tools and ensures understanding of the need various teams, while coordinating the delivery of the solution.
* Organizes, coordinates and assists cross-functional teams in escalation resolution, planning, development, and execution of all Data Integration work. Discusses and plans for future needs and develops plans at the operational level to meet needs.
* Develops processes / procedures, applying best practices to current team capabilities and software and in a fashion that can be consumed by both technical and business level resources. Creates and communicates status level documents of current health of work processes in both oral and written format. Creates training material for new solutions or changes based on specific needs.
* 3-5 years of related experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience with various data integration methods and software including (SSIS and StoneBranch)
* Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio skills.
* Experience completing projects in JIRA or similar project management tool.
* Ability to assimilate business concepts quickly and communicate those via written, graphical and oral means to technical teams.
* Ability to collaborate with business and IT areas, as well as external clients, at all levels of leadership and adjusting communication methods based on the audience.
* Excellent communication skills in verbal and written formats with the ability to communicate via presentations in small to medium size settings.
* Acted as a change agent with experience in helping others progress through and plan for change.
* Strong analytical problem solving skills.
* Experience in working with off-shore resources in various functions and capacities.
* Knowledge of the financial services industry or other highly regulated industry preferred
* Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust is a financial holding company, with more than 155 community bank locations, serving the Chicago area, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana.