First Republic Bank
Senior Salesforce Developer
San Francisco, CA
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
As part of the Information Services, the Lending Technology Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric lending technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
This position reports to Director of Lending Technology, leads development, implementation and support of Lending technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Appian and Salesforce Lead Developer for the team. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Appian and Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, Integration with vendors, and Messaging. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation and other related activities across various IS groups.
What you'll do as a Senior Salesforce Developer:
* Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of Appian and Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Lending goals and strategy.
* Develop custom Appian and Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers
* Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
* Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
* Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Appian CDT, Sail and Salesforce Lightning
* Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
* Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
* Document standard operating procedures for the Appian and Saleforce tech team
What skills you will use:
Experience & Education
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred
* 10 + years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on Developer developing complex systems architecture
* 5+ years of experience designing solutions on Appian and Salesforce platform
* 2+ years of financial services experience
* Professional Skills/Competency
* Broad knowledge in Appian, Salesforce Financial Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud
* Experienced designing solutions on Appian and Salesforce platform for complex business problems
* Experienced in developing UI pages using Appian CDT, Sail and Salesforce Lightning framework
* Must have experience with vendor integrations like DocuSign, CORE Banking, Lending apps and other financial vendors
* Experienced with Appian CDT, Appian Sail Code, Appian workflows, Salesforce APEX, triggers, batch, Visualforce, SOQL, Ant Migration tool etc.
* Experience with Appian and Salesforce Lightning application and component design
* Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
* Strong experience with SQL and relational databases
* Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on Appian and Saleforce platform
* Experience with Salesforce APIs and Mulesoft salesforce connectors
* Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownershipConsistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making
* A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues
* Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value
* Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic
* Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.