First Republic Bank
Regulatory and Corporate Technology (RCT) Engineer
San Francisco, CA 94111
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
The Software Engineer role will support multiple IT responsibilities and disciplines within the IS-Regulatory & Corporate Technology (IS-RCT) team.
What you'll do as a RCT Engineer:
* Act as the technical lead for the implementation of the RCT systems, including end-to-end integration and system automation for daily operations.
* Will lead and participate in design, development and implementation of technology platform(s) to satisfy internal and external regulatory requirements.
* Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the day to day technical operations of the RCT systems once deployed.
* Work with Business Partners to develop and meet Service Level Agreements.
* Ensure appropriate alerting protocols are implemented to ensure ecosystem stability (balance and control, job failure, environment health, etc.)
* Perform as the primary technical liaison to the Business Unit and both internal and external IT groups in support of the Regulatory Compliance Technology systems.
* Ensure work demand is articulated, understood and prioritized within the Regulatory Compliance Technology systems enhancements queue.
* Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
What skills you will use:
* Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on server-side languages, especially node.js; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies. MEAN stack experience preferred.
* Hands on experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services.
* Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code. Experience with TDD a plus.
* Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
* Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS desirable but not required.
* Experience working on cloud solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree required. Masters in IT related field would be a plus.Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to and use new technologies.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.