Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Information Technology Team is looking for a talented individual that can provide design, thought leadership and drive implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) based infrastructure architectures and services. This is a Technical role on a Team with equally dedicated and passionate Engineers supporting our IAM services.
This position will be based with the Global Technology Team in Austin, TX.
* Design and manage identity lifecycle management processes using FIM/MIM.
* Implementation and maintenance of Azure AD to provide SSO integration capabilities to 3rd party service providers
* Implement best practices for identity governance and administration i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, privileged access management, access reviews etc.
* Research and follow industry trends around IAM and provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans.
* Partner with other Infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure.
* Collaborate with Internal Infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues.
* Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework.
* Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
* Maintain technical expertise in Microsoft and IAM technologies.
* Keep current through contacts with professional societies, and technical publications.
* Maintain awareness of applicable new technologies, processes, and competitive trends.
* Develop and maintain relationships with partner companies.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations.
* 5+ years designing and managing identity governance and administration solutions
* Proven expertise in development skills such as C# or Java and PowerShell
* Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS Fed, and MFA.
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.