Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Information Technology Team is looking for a talented individual that can provide support of Active Directory based infrastructure architectures and services. This is a Technical role on a Team with equally dedicated and passionate Engineers supporting our Active Directory services.
This position will be based with the Global Technology Team in Austin, TX.
* Maintain Active Directory, Azure AD and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Privileged Identity Management systems
* Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks
* Implement least privileged access controls
* Knowledge of Microsoft permission types, precedents and managing ACLs
* Partner with other Infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure
* Collaborate with Internal Infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues
* Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework
* Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed
* Keep current through contacts with professional societies, and technical publications
* Maintain awareness of applicable new technologies, processes, and competitive trends
* Develop and maintain relationships with partner companies
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations
* Maintain technical expertise in Microsoft and IAM technologies
* Research and follow industry trends around IAM and provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans
* 3+ years experience with Active Directory Domain Services in large, multi-domain environments
* 2+ years PowerShell scripting experience
* Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging Kerberos, LDAP, GPOs, group and role mapping DNS, and DHCP
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.