Location: Washington, D.C.
The Senior Interactive Designer will be responsible for creating new, intuitive, and engaging web experiences, or improving/redesigning existing interactions, flows, and marketing pages on SiriusXM websites. You are experienced with following and evolving a design system and brand style guides.
The ideal candidate will have experience with visual design, rapid prototyping, template-based CMS UX and design, information architecture, ecommerce, responsive design, and HTML/CSS.
Must be self-directed with the ability to manage time across many projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
Will work regularly with the design team, web developers, marketing managers, and analysts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Design engaging site experiences using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
* Rapid prototyping
* Follow industry best practices and company guidelines for following, maintaining and improving a Design System
* Work with our analytics team to optimize site experiences through A/B testing and site analysis
* Translate UX research findings into usable, accessible, conversion focused interface designs
* Collaborate with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
* Provide support to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
* Create beautiful, engaging visual design within a design system and brand guidelines
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 4-year college degree or related work experience
* 3-6 years' experience
* Rapid prototyping tools, preferably Sketch and InVision
* Adobe design suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
* Ability to create low-fidelity wireframes as well as high-fidelity visual design mockups
* Experience working with a large-scale content management system
* Experience with responsively-designed websites
* Excellent communication skills, demonstrated interest in continued education, and ability to thrive when facing unexpected and/or high-pressure tasks
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ideally will have demonstrated experience writing clean, valid HTML and CSS
* Experience with interaction and motion design
* Experience designing for accessibility
Requirements and General Skills:
* An online portfolio demonstrating engaging and modern visual design and user experience design
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* High level of proficiency with Adobe design suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
* High level of proficiency with Sketch and InVision
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS and the DOM
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
About Sirius XM
Sirius XM Holdings is a radio broadcaster.