We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
MedMen is looking for an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our growing Software Engineering team. You'll work on the foundational ERP systems that power the next generation of MedMen's retail technology products, including our new customer loyalty and cannabis delivery programs.The ideal candidate will have deep experience with complex ERP implementations, preferably using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
* Works closely with business partners and stakeholders in finance, manufacturing, supply chain, and distribution to analyze needs and define requirements for ERP initiatives
* Acts as a subject matter expert to engineers on ERP system development efforts
* Maintains current and accurate documentation for ERP systems, custom solutions, and third-party integrations
* Researches, validates, and implements system upgrades or patches
* Assists in troubleshooting issues and provides support to end users
* Establishes and maintains vendor relationships
* Assesses available technologies, integrations, and third-party solutions
* Develops and maintains technical knowledge, remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices
* Delivers solutions that enable consistency and standardization across all ERP initiatives
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or applicable experience in a related field
* At least 4 years of experience supporting and maintaining ERP systems for finance, supply chain, and manufacturing using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar system
* Experience working with Agile project management methodologies such as SCRUM
* Excellent verbal and written communication tailored to appropriate audiences
* Ability to function highly independently and juggle competing priorities
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional corporate setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.)
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
May require occasional travel, up to 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
MedMen is engaged in cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and retail.