We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
MedMen's Engineering team is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping design, secure, and maintain cloud infrastructure for the company. The DevOps Engineer will work independently and closely with developers to ensure that our products are built to effectively utilize Azure features and functionality. A successful candidate will also be responsible for working with our team to efficiently manage applications deployments. They will also help in making sure we have all the tools and insights needed to make informed decisions about the maintenance and evolution of the cloud infrastructure.
* Creates and maintains cloud infrastructure for MedMen applications
* Manages build pipelines and application deployments
* Implements controls and processes to drive towards PCI, HIPAA, and SOX compliance
* Creates and maintains infrastructure for application monitoring, logging, and alerting
* Responds to incidents and resolves issues with cloud environments
* Works with the developers to make ensure best practices and properly utilization of resources to maximize value for every dollar we spend
* Responds to real-time scaling and operational challenges as MedMen grows
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or applicable experience
* Skills in scripting tools include Python and PowerShell
* Skills using command line tools to manage cloud infrastructure
* Experience building pipelines in Azure DevOps for continuous integration and deployment
* Knowledge of fundamental networking engineering concepts
* Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, DataDog, or RunScope
* Experience with the management of cloud infrastructure using technologies such as Terraform, ARM, or Ansible
* Experience configuring network and system security in a cloud environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication tailored to appropriate audiences
* Experience with restricted environments, e.g. PCI, HIPAA, SOX
* Experience working with Agile project management methodologies such as SCRUM
* Knowledge across software engineering practices such as version control, branching, code reviews, testing, and continuous integration and deployment
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional corporate setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.)
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
May require occasional travel, up to 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
MedMen is engaged in cannabis cultivation, manufacturing and retail.