We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
MedMen is looking for experienced Dynamics NAV engineers to join our growing Software Engineering team. You'll work on foundational systems that will power the next generation of MedMen retail technology products, including the MedMen.com website and the MyMedMen point-of-sale system that powers all our MedMen retail stores. The ideal candidate will have deep experience building solutions on Dynamics NAV. A successful candidate will provide expert guidance on developing custom solutions vs. leveraging out-of-the-box functionality.
* Manages and maintains Dynamics NAV environments including upgrades, service packs, and hotfixes
* Serves as the Software Engineering team's technical lead on implementing Dynamics NAV customizations and integrations
* Works with business stakeholders to define requirements for Dynamics NAV customizations and integrations
* Evaluates and integrates third-party add-ons with Dynamics NAV
* At least 5 years of experience delivering solutions on the Dynamics NAV platform
* Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* Programming skills in C/SIDE and C/AL development languages
* Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server platform; including SSIS and SSRS
* Ability to write efficient and complex SQL queries
* Experience managing server infrastructure in AWS or Azure
* Experience evaluating and integrating third-party add-ons with Dynamics NAV
* Experience with data modeling tools and techniques
* Experience troubleshooting and optimizing database performance
* Extensive background working with Agile project management methodologies such as SCRUM
* Relevant Dynamics NAV expertise in industries such as retail, finance, manufacturing, or distribution
* Applicable and current Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification
* Ability to function highly independently and juggle competing priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communication tailored to appropriate audiences
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional corporate setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.)
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
May require occasional travel, up to 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
MedMen is engaged in cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and retail.