This candidate serves as a Program Security Representative (PSR) supporting several US Government Programs, in addition to serving as the backup to ACSSOs, providing physical security and personnel security expertise, and to Security Monitors on an as-needed basis. Candidate selected will provide security guidance to members of sponsored programs. Conduct inventories annually and semi-annually, generate T-SCIF packages, support physical security inspections of facilities and process personnel for personnel security actions.
Responsibilities will include SCI security management, security planning, personnel security, physical security, program access request coordination, SCI visits, and coordinating secure communications/computing. Ensures personnel processed for access to the programs meet the prerequisite personnel clearance and/or investigative requirements specified. Conducts security education classes, Investigates security violations and prepares written reports specifying the outcome of the incident and preventive action to be taken. Ensures courier procedures are prepared and followed. Reviews and updates Fixed Facility Checklists and inspects SCIF areas. Candidate will prepare requests for Co-Use Agreements, Temporary Secure Working Areas (TSWA's), and any required Waiver documentation.
* Requires a Bachelors Degree and Six (6) years relevant experience.
* Be a subject matter expert with the DoD 5105.21 V1, V2 & V3, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 704, and 705, with working knowledge of ICD 503, and Director Central Intelligence Directives as applicable and other program-specific type security directives
* Have strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal relations, and analytical skills.
* Be a self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently and have the ability to articulate and present intelligent, decisive and risk-managed security recommendations.
* Be familiar with most Microsoft Office applications.
* Be able to work with minimal supervision in a high-stress, fast-paced, multi-program environment.
* Be comfortable in a team atmosphere yet work independently to ensure compliance with L-3 Aerospace Systems, customer and government requirements.
* Be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Candidates must have Current Top Secret Clearance/SCI with DCID 6/4 eligibility which require U.S. Citizenship. Must be DCID 6/4 Eligible without waivers.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity. We maintain a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies is a company developing advanced defense technologies and commercial solutions in pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space.