SAS Application Developer
Req #: 190054740
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
The Financial Crimes IT organization is experiencing significant growth as existing applications are being significantly enhanced or rebuilt. The Data Delivery team is seeking a strong SAS Application Developer who wants to join a fast-paced, high-energy team.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Build/modify transaction monitoring reports in support of Global Financial Crimes Compliance. This involves receiving report requests and communicating with requestors to ensure understanding of the full scope of requirements and timing of report delivery.
* Execute processes to deliver standard reports within agreed upon SLA commitments.
* Participate in all aspects of the software development process including, requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, quality assurance, and deployment
* Work in a collaborative team of software professionals and be an active participant in the design and development discussions
* Analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document programming on assigned applications to satisfy business requirements for one or more business areas.
* Assume responsibility for issue resolution for production systems and provide tier 2-3 production support
* Development and implementation support of enhancements/changes
* Assist in code migrations to move code through each environment (Development, Test and Production) with the code deployment teams
* Adhere to proper IT SDLC procedures
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 5+ years of relevant development life cycle experience in SAS applications development
* Strong knowledge of SQL and 5+ years of experience working with Database platforms such as Oracle, Teradata, and DB2, SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Connect, SAS Macros
* ETL concepts and data quality controls
* Experience with Bit Bucket, SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA)
* Understand Data Models and must have good data analysis skills
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Implementing quality guidelines, standards, and procedures
* Proven ability to help resolve issues for any application production problems
* Experience with financial data models
* College degree or specialized training / equivalent work experience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.