Lead Java Software Engineer
Req #: 190023062
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
* Experience in Software Engineering on enterprise wide projects.
* Hands on experience with Java, J2EE server side technologies: XML, JMS, JAX-WS, CXF.
* Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java.
* Should be well versed in testing techniques and be able to produce comprehensive tests for all developed code [including TDD, BDD, JUnit/PowerMockito (or other mocking framework), Cucumber].
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Ability to lead high-performing agile-based teams
* Experience with databases either SQL/Stored Procedures on DB2 or Oracle, or NO SQL DB like Cassandra or MongoDB.
* Experience with scripting and working in a Linux/AIX environment.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.