Zoetis is in the process of implementing a Global eCommerce (B2B) and Field Force Ordering solution based on SAP Hybris platform. The Zoetis Information Technology Services (ITS) organization has the charge to build, maintain and enhance this platform for our growing needs.
The Hybris Developer opening is an opportunity to join our team in Parsippany, NJ that will work on ecommerce solutions being built on the Hybris platform.
* Contribute to the global deployment of SAP Hybris within the corporation
* Participate in the design and development process with fellow Zoetis team
* Develop, test and implement SAP Hybris solution bug fixes and enhancements
* Help Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, Regression tests, and Performance Tests
* 1 year of experience in developing websites utilizing Java or Internship experience utilizing Java skills
* Understanding of database systems such as Oracle, MYSQL
* Hands on experience with Java Spring is an added advantage
* Working experience with logging and/or system monitoring tools is an added advantage
Education & Other Preferred Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* Ability to execute in a dynamic, team-based environment
* Fluency in English
* Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Zoetis, Inc. is the producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock.