Zoetis is in the process of implementing a Global eCommerce (B2B) and Field Force Ordering solution based on SAP Hybris platform. The Zoetis ITS (Information Technology Services) organization has the charge to maintain and enhance this platform for our growing needs. We are seeking Hybris experienced, passionate, and dedicated individual who can join the Zoetis ITS team to support and continuously improve the commerce solution for our customers.
The Hybris Business Analyst will
* bring considerable functional and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to Zoetis business
* work integrally with external service providers, Zoetis ITS, and Zoetis Business for implementation of SAP Hybris globally
* help define required policies and procedures and standards to maintain a global SAP Hybris Landscape
* work on providing Business as Usual support of SAP Hybris within the corporation which involves break fixes and change requests
* collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
* Develop functional requirements documentation in the form of user stories, process flows, and user acceptance criteria and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
* Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
* Evaluate the business needs and translate them into technical solutions around eCommerce
* Visualize the future state and design the change process from current to future state.
* Create Test Plans. Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, Regression tests, Performance Tests and Disaster Recovery Tests
* Responsible for the production monitoring, problem resolution and peak season readiness activities for the Hybris modules
* Provide information to IT and Business leadership regarding best practices, industry trends and business opportunities, as well as, feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools
* Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
* Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
* Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solution and conduct training sessions
Experience & Technical/Functional Competencies:
* 3 years of SAP Hybris experience in gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing an eCommerce system
* 1-2 years of experience in SAP ERP Order to Cash
* Ability to understand end to end integration between SAP Hybris and SAP ERP in Synchronous Order Model is a must.
* Knowledge and experience with key integration points with SAP Customer Master, Product Master, Pricing, and Order to Cash is a must
* Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful solutions
* Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
* Demonstrates the use of skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Implementation experience with SAP Hybris components
* Assisted Services Module and B2B accelerator
* Cockpit usage and customization
* Solr Customization
* Integration with SAP ERP/ SAP PI
* Good understanding of Synchronous Order Model and Asynchronous Order model
* ImpEx, Data Modeling, Cache, Cron Jobs
* User Management and authentication
* Good understanding about Hybris Tomcat cluster environment
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
* Overall experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment is a plus
* Certification in SAP Hybris Core and Commerce preferred.
* SCRUM certification is preferred.
Education Requirements & Preferred Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is required
* Ability to work in a globally distributed environment
* Good track-record of executing in a dynamic, team-based environment
* Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Zoetis, Inc. is the producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock.