As a Smartbow System Specialist you provide necessary information, training and help to colleagues, customers and 3rd parties. With your knowledge and the customer feedback you ensure the continuous improvement of the Smartbow System and the training materials. The highest goal is to deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Your technical affinity helps to keep the support work away from the developers.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
* Communicate with 1st Level Support and Field colleagues via phone or email to support them
* Help customers, colleagues, 3rd parties with questions and problems with the Smartbow System
* Train customers, colleagues and 3rd parties
* Proactive Ticket Handling (Event-, Change-, Incident- & Problem Management) including Documentation
* Use and create knowledgebase articles and other training materials
* Evaluation and testing of new features
* Quality Assurance Tasks
* Proactive communication about current problems
* Collaboration with the 3rd Level Support Agents, the Developer and Sales Team
* Present Smartbow on exhibitions
* Take care about the monitoring of the systems and solve problems proactively
* Help with your information to ensure ongoing improvements of the Smartbow System
* Willingness to travel up to 20%
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Level of Education and Qualifications:
* Vocational training or equivalent experience in an agricultural or technical field preferred, bachelor's degree a plus
* English. Proficiency in other languages are welcome - Spanish and/or French.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Solution-oriented, organized and analytical thinking
* Good Information Technology knowledge
* Good working knowledge of the agricultural (animal farming) industries
* Experience in CRM systems
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
* Solid understanding in network infrastructures
* Good knowledge of linux and windows based operating systems
* Ability to communicate technical information effectively
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Zoetis, Inc. is the producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock.