Vonage Engineering Mission:
We embody the notion of be what's next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers' ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters:
As a member of the Vonage Salesforce Center of Excellence team, this person will specialize in continuous process and systems improvement for various Salesforce related initiatives. You will interact with all related business groups including Sales, Marketing and Care. This role will focus on projects affecting the Customer Success and Growth, Leads Management, Product Operations, Order Management, Service Delivery and Fulfillment functions. Position can be in located in either Atlanta, GA or Holmdel, NJ.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do:
* Work with the product owner/SMEs and IT resources to ensure timely and effective delivery of the Salesforce requirements
* Administration and support of Salesforce.com including configuration updates to security, sharing rules, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, record types, updating page layouts and validation rules, reports, dashboards, etc.
* Responsible for operational and mid-level professional support for the implementation, management, and evaluation of all areas of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) system, and will partner with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes.
* Design, configure, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
* Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
* Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
* Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and internal stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions to support business requirements
* Create and maintain documentation on processes and application configuration
* Identify system inefficiencies/gaps, troubleshoot operational issues and explore opportunities for updates
* Management of Sandbox environments, refreshes and release deployments
* Support the governance model by working closely with all system partners to ensure minimal impact to organizations within the shared Salesforce instance
What you will bring:
* Proven experience with the SFDC Platform.
* Strong skills in agile methodologies, with ideal experience in using Salesforce to streamline business operations issues.
* Expert knowledge of new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements
* Strong experience working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and team-oriented work environment
* Energy and self-motivation with high productivity, creative problem solving skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
What is required of you:
* BS, BA and/or Masters in Business Operations, Computer Science, Information Services or related discipline and 4 - 7+ years of relevant experience.
* 3+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
* 4+ years' experience with Marketing, Sales, and Support operations and process monitoring
* 3+ years' experience implementing enterprise class systems and 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com product
* Experience with Zuora billing system and integration with SFDC is highly desired
* Experience with Salesforce CPQ, DMP, and/or Shield highly desired
* Experience in designing and configuring software components and having a very strong service oriented architecture and integration background
* Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
* One or more Salesforce.com (SFDC) Certifications, Advanced Certifications a PLUS- including (Advanced) Administrator, (Advanced) Developer, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
* Familiar working in sandbox environments for development / testing
* Ability to analyze requirements and develop a detailed testing approach to support UAT
* Experience performing data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
* Experience with deployments from Sandbox to production using change sets and leveraging ANT and SF Migration tool
* Knowledge of custom user interfaces with VisualForce and developing custom business logic in APEX is beneficial
* Experience in project management in an Agile environment
* Experience with third party configuration and reporting tools beneficial
What is in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Vonage is a cloud communications provider.