Partners Data Systems
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source - the business itself - no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue - all from a single source of truth. Yext's mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will own the entire cloud ecosystem that makes up the Quote to Cash systems and business processes for the Yext Revenue Division, as well as playing an instrumental role in designing and architecting other aspects of the enterprise business systems. You will administer and develop the systems and processes behind the full deal lifecycle, from logging initial details, generating proposals, tracking deal progress, generating contracts, and finally moving the deal to fulfillment. The systems have been fully built out for this entire process, however they are constantly evolving as the company grows. In this role, you will own these systems, working with everyone from senior leadership in Operations, Finance and Legal to day-to-day users in Sales and Account Management. The position requires a high degree of understanding of SaaS technology and how those technologies integrate with Salesforce. You will work to ensure efficient operations and help the company scale, while working at one of the fastest-growing technology startups in the country.
At Yext, you will work in a collaborative group environment with colleagues from various experience and skill levels. You will be tasked with solving broad business challenges that require thinking through details and requirements of every stakeholder. Moreover, you'll be asked to provide quick fixes for the immediate term, while building scalable solutions for the long-term. Ideally, you will have experience working in systems administration / process design, while being comfortable delivering recommendations and analysis to senior management.
* Administer and develop all quote to cash lifecycle systems and processes
* Design, build, implement, and document scalable business systems and processes
* Manage integrations between multiple software systems
* Work with multiple parties to gather requirements and design
* Modify systems based on user feedback
* Respond to user tickets to resolve issues
* Develop a deep understanding of Yext's products & packaging
* Develop and Manage our SDLC process according to SOX rules
* BA/BS Degree or similar college level education
* 5+ years consultant related experience, including implementation type work with one or more common enterprise solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP)
* Salesforce Certified Administrator/ Force.com Developer
* Exceptional problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop solutions to complex challenges
* Well organized with the ability to manage multiple project deliverables
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ambitious self-starter with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond
* Ability to learn fast and succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced, startup environment
* Quote to cash experience
* Apex Coding
* Apttus Contract Management experience
* Zuora experience
* Netsuite experience
* Mulesoft experience
* API knowledge
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.