Partners Data Systems
Sr. Statistical Programmer
Alnylam is the industry leader in the translation of RNA interference (RNAi) into a new class of innovative medicines with the potential to address the unmet needs of patients with debilitating diseases. Founded in 2002, Alnylam was built upon a bold vision of turning scientific possibility into reality, and is now advancing a robust pipeline of investigational RNAi therapeutic medicines, including five programs in late-stage development. In 2018, Alnylam received approval for our first product, the first-ever RNAi therapeutic, by the FDA in the U.S. for the treatment of the polyneuropathy of hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis in adults and by the European Medicines Agency in the EU for the treatment of hATTR amyloidosis in adults with stage 1 or stage 2 polyneuropathy. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Alnylam employs over 1,200 people in 18 countries and is rapidly growing globally, with additional offices in Norton, Mass., Maidenhead, U.K., Zug, Switzerland, Amsterdam, Netherlands, and Tokyo, Japan. Alnylam is proud to have been recognized as one of The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work four years in a row (2015-2018) and a Great Place to Work in the U.K. and Switzerland in 2019. Please visit www.alnylam.com for more information.
We are seeking an experienced sr. statistical programmer who will develop, maintain, validate and run SAS computer programs that access, visualize, analyze, and report clinical trial data, in accordance with statistical analysis plans, ICH guidelines, and applicable regulatory requirements. Ability to work independently and strong SAS/GRAPH programming experience is preferred. The position reports to the Associate Director of Statistical Programming.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
* Write SAS programs that produce tables, listings, figures and analysis datasets;
* Write SAS programs that validate tables, listings, figures, and analysis datasets;
* Follow good programming practices, including adequately documenting SAS code;
* Use, modify, and maintain existing SAS code;
* Write specifications to describe programming needs;
* Create and maintain file structures for storing clinical data, SAS programs, and statistical output;
* Assist in developing programming processes consistent with industry best practices;
* Review DMP, eCRF specs, and other clinical data management documents;
* Review statistical analysis plans and other related documents;
* Partner with CRO to perform any of the above tasks;
* Other duties as assigned.
* At least 5 years industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO) SAS programming experience or equivalent;
* Knowledge of clinical trials and experience in using SAS/GRAPH to report the results of clinical trials;
* Experience in constructing technical programming specifications and producing validated SAS programs;
* Experience in working with CDISC standards, including SDTM, and ADaM;
* Excellent knowledge of applied statistical methodologies;
* Excellent knowledge of SAS Macro, SAS/SQL, SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/STAT;
* Good communications skills required;
* Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree Preferred.
* Clear alignment with Alnylam Core Values:
o Commitment to People
o Innovation and Discovery
o Sense of Urgency
o Open Culture
o Passion for Excellence
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is an EEO employer committed to an exciting, diverse, and enriching work environment.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.