Contributes to T-Mobile success by delivering and implementing medium sized projects, processes, and/or programs that improve profitability, reduce costs, streamline operations, or enhance service to the business and customers. Collaborates effectively with cross-functional business and technology development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comQualifications
* Minimum 2 years industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment
* Familiarity with enterprise and technical solutions
* Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must
* Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership
* Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential
* Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans
* Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management
* Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
* Experience working in a technical industry
* Ability to able to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders
* Experience working on projects in a wireless industry
* Bachelors Degree. in computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education
* Master's / Advanced Degree desired
License or Certification
(Desired) Certifications in focused areas such as project management, agile methodologies, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, or any related industry certifications
* Assembles key players on the project team and nurtures internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross functional teamwork. Delegates project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the project work and resources involved within the project. Ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of technical support and administers efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion.
* Facilitate creation of work breakdown structures, develop and update project schedules/plans with actual and forecasted deliverables and manage deviations from plan. Analyze validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project. Distribute schedules in various formats and detail to suit different users or audiences. Monitor actual project progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule. Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project parameters. Produce detailed reports and notifications as appropriate and communicate project status to respective stakeholders and project sponsor. Approve or recommend all required commitments and liaise with supplier and contractor representatives.
* Identify Risks in projects and use proven PM techniques to assess and mitigate. Facilitate project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation. Examine risks associated with the work, proposed contracts and major changes, and make recommendations for handling or equitable sharing. Forecast the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and report impact to project team, sponsor and management.
* Attend and/or host management and project team meetings as required keeping the project team informed and progressing including project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects.
* Facilitate the creation of the project charter and examine project related technical documentation for completeness and latest versions and insure availability and distribution to all project team members. Insure required document review and approvals according to company standards and processes. Upon project completion or premature cessation, close all project documentation and archive actual appropriate records and achievements for estimating future similar projects. Coordinate practical details of the transfer of the care, custody and control of the final product including assembly and transfer of operational and maintenance documentation.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.