The Software Engineer designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives
You will work on the SDLC Tools Team to define a strategy, architecture, roadmap, and delivers/enables integration of all SDLC/delivery tools to provide full transparency & traceability from concept to operations. Full E2E Delivery Fabric that shows health of delivery (program, projects, features) and quality through the SDLC.
* Understands in depth the TEQ platforms, capabilities, processes, tools, and integration. What is current available, what is being built, integration/dependencies and the TEQ end-state view.
* Collaborates closely with the Technical Architect and Software Engineer in the solution design, value the project/feature/capability, determine approach for adoption and enable self-service
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Has had technical experience on large scale projects
* Advanced knowledge of technology in one area and moderate level skills in multiple areas (e.g., C#, ASP.Net, J2EE Application Framework, etc.Education Required:
* May require up to 10% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to other T-Mobile technology centers
Technology & System
* Writes unit tests when implementing user stories.
* Designs and develops code.
* Tests deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests.
* Ensures Continuous Integration and Build is in place.
* Partners with other functions within IT.
* Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
* Understand your customer's pain points, challenges, requirements and provide an open feedback loop for continuous improvement. Build a partnering relationship with your customers. Know your customers, their architecture, their code, their pains, and how to best support them to optimize delivery & quality
* Partner closer with other TEQ teams aligned within the same domain/VP area to understand the business needs
* Helps translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
* Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
* Develops or updates support documentation as needed by the DecOps function and participate in Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
* Builds end unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards autmated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
* Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
* Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
* Provides on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages
Relationship & People Management
* Performs peer reviews.
* Collaborates with other Software Engineers on design.
* Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.