We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
The United IT team designs, develops and maintains massively scaling technology solutions that are brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions.
Job overview and responsibilities
Responsible for managing complex and cross-functional project in the Customer Solutions & Recovery space. These projects will enable United to deliver tools and technology to improve the customer experience during delays and cancellations. This work tends to cross many IT and business lines so requires coordination and influence.
* Status updates: manage communication to all groups including working team, stakeholders, peripheral teams and executive sponsors.
* Create updates and deliver updates when appropriate
* Project scope: understand the project ask, dive into root cause including processes and potential business improvements, and ensure all stages of project are met (requirements, design, funding, build, etc.).
* Financials: put together budget, get approvals from business and IT stakeholders, build business case, submit accurate monthly forecasts, manage the budget.
* Project schedule: develop and maintain project schedule. Own the schedule to make sure all relevant teams stay on track
* Technical expertise * Communication Skills * Integrity & trust * Teamwork * Customer focus * Dedication * Partners with the business * Patience * Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration * 2-5 IT and/or business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training. * Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship * Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification * Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position