New York-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:Join the Information Technology team at New York's #1-ranked hospital.
Project Manager - Information Technology
Join the Information Technology team at New York's #1-ranked hospital.
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, carrying out and perpetuating major projects such as system conversions, migrations (Example include, but not limited to code set, HR/Payroll, GL/AP, NYP integration conversions. Team building for success from a diverse group including Administration, Staff and Physicians.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, NY).
* Masters degree in Business Administration
* Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or a related field
* Five (5) years experience in healthcare (Medical records, Nursing, Finance, Information Systems or coding.
* PMP Certification or Equivalent
* Demonstrated leadership experience with specific goal performance record.
* Ability to successfully perform all aspects of managing a diverse project.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives.
* Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in all phases of project development and design.
* Understanding of regulatory and financing matters related to all phases of project.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent Hospital management, board, and professional staff relationships.
* Must be able to deal with all levels of Management and Medical Staff and provide hospital representation at local meetings when required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
* 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
* 2018 "America's Best Employers." - Forbes
* 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
About New York-Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients.