New York-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:Join the Artificial Intelligence team at New York's #1-ranked hospital.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Java Developer
Our Artificial Intelligence team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented software engineer and developer to support, enhance, and expand NewYork-Presbyterian's robotic process automation and artificial intelligence program in redefining our healthcare delivery operations. Our mission is to enhance healthcare delivery through integration of machine learning, extracting knowledge from millions of data points from the electronic medical record and clinical documents to generate actionable insights for our clinical, operational, and enterprise teams. As a critical member of our A.I. deployment team, you will develop software deployments and build end-user robotic process automation leveraging machine learning models built by our data science team. Utilize automation tools such as Workfusion and robotic process automation technologies to create a digital automation workforce. Working with senior executives and clinical leadership, you will have a prominent voice in shaping strategic decisions and process redesign across the enterprise.
At New York-Presbyterian, we're leveraging the most innovative and transformative technologies to provide the highest quality care to our patients. This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. Thrive in our fast-paced environment, as you build enterprise-wide implementations of AI and automation. Join and collaborate with a tight-knit team of creative and ambitious data analysts, engineers, and developers, working on the most important enterprise initiatives in our healthcare system. Ultimately you will be a critical part of building the hospital of the future, as we integrate A.I. into all aspects of healthcare delivery and make a huge positive impact on patient lives.
* Demonstration of independent software engineering, design, and development
* Experience in Dev Ops
* Experience in Groovy scripting preferred but not required
* Experience in robotic process automation technologies preferred but not required (Workfusion, Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere)
* Proficiency in Java / J2EE
* Five years of previous work related experience in software engineering and design
* Experience working with SQL or relational databases
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Three to five years of previous work related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
* 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
* 2018 "America's Best Employers." - Forbes
* 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
About New York-Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients.