New York Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:Join the Information Technology team at New York's #1-ranked hospital.
Epic Program Manager - Training
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
The Program Manager Information Technology - Epic provides technical and operational leadership for the implementation of enterprise Epic systems. The individual will be part of a consortium team with colleagues at affiliated institutions, consisting of clinicians, project managers, analysts, and developers with module specific domain expertise. This position works closely with clinical and business leadership and leads a multi-disciplinary team in the design, implementation, workflow optimization, change management, and issue resolution related to the enterprise system. This position requires broad knowledge of clinical systems such as the Epic platform, along with clinical work-flow and business processes. As a Program Manager for the Enterprise Epic initiative, this individual will collaborate with appropriate technical and operational leaders from affiliated institutions.
* PMP Certification
* Microsoft and other technology industry certifications
* ITIL Certification
* Compliant with Change Control policies, familiar with Ticketing systems, ability to manage communications associated with project roll outs.
* Experience with IT architecture planning, software development methodologies and large scale integrated web systems implementations and upgrades in enterprise environment.
* Deep and broad understanding of web and mobile technologies, such as Reporting/BI tools, Microsoft.NET, SharePoint 2013.
* Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services, principles, and patterns at an enterprise-level as it relates to complex web and mobile applications.
* Comfortable leading team using Agile SCRUM software development methodology.
* Experience with selecting and managing external software vendors.
* Applications: Tableau; Statistical Application Fluency (SAS, SPSS, Python ML, Scala, Spark ML, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or healthcare-related field
* Work experience of at least 5-7 years in Information Technology/related field or healthcare-related field
* Epic Module Certification (Obtained within year of hire and renewed annually)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Excellent Organizational and Analytical Skills
* Ability to conceptualize, plan, and implement projects as well as interact effectively with applications in complex problem situations.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
* 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
* 2018 "America's Best Employers." - Forbes
* 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
About New York Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients.