Project Manager II / Scrum Master (Temporary)
As an IT Project Manager II / Scrum Master, your specific responsibilities will include:
* Develop, update and maintain project plan and other project documentation.
* Coordinate, report status, and ensure stability of project oriented work efforts.
* Plan priorities which impact multiple projects.
* Manage, lead project team in, project activities including analysis, design and development, testing, training, implementation and post implementation.
* Assign tasks, provide guidance, mentor project team.
* Proactively define and implement communications mechanisms that meet the needs of individual team members and project stakeholders at all levels. Oversee communications on the part of the team to ensure high degree of effectiveness.
* Independently track key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project.
* Responsible for managing and monitoring the scrum processes with the coordination of scrum team(s) in Agile Methodology.
* Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
* Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation processes.
* Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
* Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
* Demonstrable experience of Waterfall Project Management and Scrum Management
* Planning experience
* Matrix management
* Stakeholder management, negotiation & communication skills
* MS Project, JIRA/Confluence experience a plus
* General knowledge of IT applications and infrastructure environment.
* General ability to maintain forward progress despite conflicting priorities and competition for resources.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
* CaPM desired (or comparable PM certification).
* 4 + yrs Project Management and Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
* 7 + years of related IT experience
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.