Quality Engineering Supervisor
The Quality Engineering Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the Quality Engineering team develops testing methodologies and solutions that adhere to Quality Assurance best practices and standards and meets the requirements of our users. The Quality Engineering Supervisor will create an environment of teamwork, open communication, ownership and accountability. Reviews test strategies and partners with test managers, program management and other stakeholders as required in order to develop/establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices. Recommends quality improvement practices and processes based on current and emerging technologies to allow us to work more quickly and efficiently to deliver value for our customers. Directly supervises a group of high performing professional individual level contributors and test leads as they design and execute test strategies in our Salesforce application. Coordinates work activities with other supervisors. Completes and delivers performance reviews. Makes recommendations to more senior managers on personnel actions, including hiring, firing, promotion, discipline and employee compensation. Builds and maintains and effective team. Understands and manages department and Company personnel practices/policies; keeps team updated on general Corporate information.Facilitates effective collaboration not only in immediate team but also with other IT teams, dev team, and business partners to improve efficiencies and support quality deliverables.
* Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of experience
* 3+ years of project management experience in a fast-paced IT environment, including direct experience working for a Global Organization and/or providing cross-cultural support.
* Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment and applications to support business needs (e.g., Excel ,Outlook, Microsoft Office, Project Management systems, Power Point, Visio).
* Strong knowledge and experience with IT tools and technologies required by the department/unit as well as IT processes and methodologies including:
* Documentation and validation of business requirements.
* Structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, mathematical model building, sampling, and resource planning.
* Development of multi-tier business applications.
* Management of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA highly desired.
* Knowledge of data management, business intelligence methodologies, and OLAP tools highly desired.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.