Business Systems Analyst III (Temporary)
* This is a temporary position*
Are you looking to demonstrate your business operational and technical experience? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work and like a fast-paced environment? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining Robert Half as a success-driven Business Systems Analyst III to join our thriving IT Marketing and Corporate Communications Group. We are looking for a new team member who's is eager to partner with us in delivering global business process and system based initiatives to our customers.
A successful BSA III candidate will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. In the role, they will provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements. Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements. The BSA III may configure system settings and options, plan & execute unit, integration & acceptance testing, and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements. They may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems and may assist in cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
The BSA III will identify alternatives to solve business problems and proposes business processes and procedure modifications as needed. Work with the business development and QS teams to confirm solutions meet business requirements. They will also participate in special projects. Collaborate with technical resources to resolve complex system issues. Develop system documentation and requirements in the design of new simple to medium systems or enhancements.
As a Business Systems Analyst III, your specific responsibilities will include:
* Review/Identify, analyze and refine business requests, formulating system requirements and solutions to parallel overall business strategies that take application design and usability into account.
* Translate customer's needs into business requirement documents that can be presented to management, customers, development teams and vendors.
* Consider impact to current and future business environments and processes, assessing upstream & downstream effect of system and reporting changes.
* Configure system settings and options, plan & execute unit, integration & acceptance testing, and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
* Function as liaison between multiple development teams and business to ensure effective delivery of system changes.
* Ensure that business processes, policies, and procedures are supported by proposed system solutions.
* Work with the business development and QS teams to confirm solutions meet business requirements.
* Develop user acceptance test plans associated with a variety of projects. The plans should include use cases, cross-team coordination requirements, data requirements, scenarios, timing considerations and expected results.
* Provide post implementation support and enhancement/bug documentation as needed
* Develop and maintain training and support materials used to educate the user community on changes made to business applications and processes.
* Collaborate with technical resources to resolve complex system issues.
* Provide support, including researching and resolving production issues in accordance with established service levels.
* Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
* 6+ years' of business functional area experience.
* 4+ years' experience with business applications.
* Experience with web content management systems (Drupal 8 preferred).
* SQL knowledge and experience with JSON, XML and Java.
* Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and XML).
* Experience with full stack SDLC and Security practices.
* Experience with Agile methodologies.
* Knowledge in designing cloud computing applications.
* Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies.
* Experience with Office Suite applications including Visio.
* Working knowledge of enterprise level applications.
* Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
* Ability to communicate business process to technical resources.
* Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
* Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
* Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
* Ability to create detailed and thorough test plans for medium-sized initiatives.
* Demonstrated customer service abilities and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
* Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
* Ability to execute based upon directions from senior team member(s).
* Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present status.
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.