Project Manager II - IT (Temporary)
Responsible for managing and monitoring the scrum processes with the coordination of scrum team(s) in Agile Methodology.
Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
● Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and
decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation processes.
● Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
● Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
● Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
● Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
● Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
● Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
● Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
● Agile experience
● Planning experience
● Stakeholder management, negotiation & communication skills
● JIRA/Confluence experience
● CMC experience a plus
● Ideally Salesforce.com experience
● 3yrs + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
● 7 plus years of related IT experience
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.