Business Systems Analyst III
Robert Half is seeking an ambitious and talented Business Systems Analyst III to join our innovated Front Office Technology Group. A successful BSA III candidate will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. In the role, they will provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements. Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements. They may configure system settings and options, plan & execute unit, integration & acceptance testing, and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements. The BSA III may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
The BSA III will review design proposals and provide feedback on alignment with business requirements. Ensure application systems are aligned with user needs, objectives, process, and overall business strategies. Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results on new or special assignments. They will provide consultation on complex projects and be a top level contributor/specialist. Major contributor for the establishment/review of department delivery policies and procedures. Provide guidance to other BSA resources as a SME and/or project lead.
The Business Systems Analyst III will apply wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Guide implementation of new business processes to support system changes. Ensure integrated system and production support is in place. They will oversee and provide guidance to BSAs and business partners in all day-to-day application and production issues.
The BSA III will develop systems implementation strategy in partnership with key business stakeholders. Create and/or orchestrate project plans for the entire development lifecycle, including maintenance planning. Ensure timely, accurate, and cost effective implementation of all systems. Various aspects of change management for user community. They chronicle, lead reviews, and obtain formal approval from business owners, DEV, and QA on extensively detailed functional requirements.
* Bachelor's degree, other technical training in business, or equivalent.
* 6+ years of business functional area experience.
* MS Office Suite, PeopleSoft functional training, Security administration, strong SQL knowledge, complete SDLC experience, Java / .Net experience.
* SMLE level of business acumen in multiple functional areas, with expertise in a minimum of one area.
* Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications.
* Various system development and project management methodologies (OO, PMI).
* Understanding of the technical architecture of the businesses applications and platforms.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
* Ability to communicate business process to technical resources.
* Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
* Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
* Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
* Ability to create detailed and thorough test plans for medium-sized initiatives.
* Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
* Ability to write complex queries and reports.
* Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
* Ability to provide guidance to lower level personnel and conduct training.
* Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present status.
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.