Senior Workday Systems Analyst
Robert Half's corporate office is seeking a Senior Workday Systems Analyst to join the HR Information Systems Team. Specific responsibilities include:
Business Requirements, System Analysis/ Evaluation
* Reviews, analyzes, and refines business requirements, formulating system solutions in line with overall business strategies.
* Understands system functionality. Identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to business and system processes.
* Translates customer needs into functional requirement documentation that can be presented to management, business owners, system teams, and vendors.
* Assesses impact to current and future business environments and processes, analyzing upstream and downstream impact to business and systems.
* Consults with appropriate Product Managers to obtain input for business requirements and system solutions.
* Provides guidance and expertise to team members in developing detailed business requirements and determining solutions to address requirements.
System Development (Build/Test/Roll-out)
* Build system configuration for enhancements, upgrades, new functionality, etc. Coordinates with Vendor/IT on any changes to Integrations, Reports, etc. Defines test plans for unit and system testing and lead testing effort.
* Conducts all phases of system changes -- planning, design, testing, implementation, and training.
* Plans, prepares, facilitates, and monitors the execution of complex system and User Acceptance testing -- which typically includes multiple business groups across multiple environments.
* Works on system defects and obtains approval from business if functionality changes are needed.
* Obtains migration approvals from management.
Production Support/System Administration
* Log, document, and track support issues. Provides status updates to Customer, as needed.
* Troubleshoots escalated issues from other team members. Analyzes, diagnoses, and determines action plan to resolve issues.
* Identifies alternatives to solve business problems. Makes recommendations based on available resources, cost, and time criteria.
* Provides guidance and expertise to team members in analyzing and resolving issues, as well as providing oversight to System Admin tasks.
Security Administration/Audit Controls
* Provides security administration of HR Systems including maintenance of user roles and profiles.
* Troubleshoots user access issues for RH and Protiviti users.
Relationship Management -- Establishes and maintains strong internal and external customer and vendor relationships.
* Serves as liaison with Vendor, IT, and various departments within RH and Protiviti.
* Communicates with impacted and interested groups within RH and Protiviti.
* Supports teamwork and solicits input from internal and external customers on processes, procedures, and technology.
* Conducts and/or facilitates management training sessions related to system enhancements or any changes made to processes, procedures, or policies.
* Ensures a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, MIS or related area.
* 4+ years' experience in Workday with business analysis, design, configuration, security, testing, and implementation.
* Solid experience in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Experience with MS Project helpful.
* Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communications.
* Good organizational, analytical and time management skills.
* Ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels, and in small and large groups.
* Ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, and exercise sound judgment.
* Establish and maintain strong customer relationships, work independently and with others.
* Research/troubleshoot issues, make recommendations, prepare proposals, meet deadlines.
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Sound knowledge of HR Business Processes and Functions.
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.