Business Systems Analyst II
Robert Half International is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support our enterprise Managed File Transfer (MFT) applications. The applications automates the secure storage and transfer of files including data transformation. Primary responsibilities include designing, supporting, upgrading the applications and partnering with over 30 IT and Business teams to design and implement global solutions. Nice to have skills include SSH/Encryption technologies, service accounts and application configuration/security. In addition, the candidate will create system specifications, conduct system testing, coordinate and drive issue resolution with multiple teams and be on call 24/7. We can train the right candidates on the skills/knowledge above.
The candidate would also have the opportunity to learn and support our global Workday application. This includes authentication policies, user security, SOX audits, user provisioning and review of integration failures, errors and warnings. In addition, this role may participate in test coordination, data seeding, and test execution.
* Bachelor's degree or above.
* 3+ years of BSA experience.
* 2+ years' experience with business applications.
* Performs BSA duties for MoveIT Central and MoveIT DMZ (IPSwitch product)
* Training can be provided on the application and the associated technologies
* Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies is a plus
* Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
* Ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
* Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
* Debugs and triages integration issues and defects. Implements and tests fixes where necessary.
* Manages interface schedules to client SLAs. Defines client interface calendar and inventory, monitors integrations to completion, establishes and supports file transmission automation and supporting documentation.
* Understand security and encryption best practices and enforce the use of best practices and standards
* Supports the RH team through test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities.
* Clearly and succinctly documents communications to customers using issue management system.
* Replicates and verifies customer problems to identify potential solutions.
* Collaborates with team members to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
* Effectively prioritizes customer issues as required.
* Ability to work effectively with business and technology management and staff
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
* Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
* Working knowledge of object-oriented and relational model concepts.
* Understands the importance of testing, and executes it thoroughly.
* Provides "outside the box" thinking and creative solutions for uncommon issues
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.