Job CategoryProgram/Project Management
The Project Manager, GBO Integrations role is within Salesforce's Emerging Business Operations (EBO) team. This team is comprised of professionals in the CFO's organization who are responsible for partnering with multiple functions and teams on acquisitions. The role is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from idea to completion. This is a critical role within the larger EBO team and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders most often managing several projects simultaneously. This individual will be primarily responsible for managing M&A projects and, more specifically, integrations between acquired businesses and Salesforce's Core finance operations and systems. Ultimately, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of managing multiple large/global/complex projects while maintaining immaculate project plans, issues and communications. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to interact with a variety of business stakeholders, learn about acquiring and integrating companies, and contribute to the emerging businesses that help drive our company's incredible growth.
Responsibilities (what you will do)
* Develop detailed project plan templates for varying acquisition/integration types
* Implement said project plans into Smart Sheets and integrate those plans into our stakeholders Smart Sheets
* Lead and coordinate team members across the globe and departments to determine what needs to be achieved and what is preventing teams for executing efficiently
* Manage all incoming and outgoing project documentation
* Produce consistent and clear status reports for both project teams and Executive audiences
* Obtain flexible working schedules with late night/early morning support hours if a specific integration requires
* Perform integration retrospectives to improve upon our mistakes and prevent them from repeating
* Optimize and improve processes and overall program where necessary
Required Skills and Experience (what you bring to the table)
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience
* Relevant certifications (ie PMP)
* Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Attention to detail is an understatement
* Excellent team player who is able to work with virtual, global & cross functional teams
* Capacity to manage high stress situations
* Must have experience with Smart Sheets
* Ideal to have experience with M&A, Quote to Cash processes, and/or Salesforce products
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.