Job CategoryProducts and Technology
About the Company:
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment? Do you get excited about helping people understand and embrace innovative new technology? Salesforce Business Technology is seeking a Senior Change Manager to join our Adoption, Communications and Training (ACT) team. The ACT team collaborates with cross-functional teams at Salesforce to deliver amazing change management programs, ensuring that technology solutions roll out successfully and in a sustainable way.
In this position, you will lead the strategy that helps make complex change easy for our internal teams. You will lead the development of impact analysis and change management strategies, working with project teams and business partners, who are eager to make change happen. Your change plans will guide business partners to achieve operational success and drive adoption for end users. Key to this role is your ability to lead teams, build relationships, apply critical thinking and take the initiative to drive results. You should also be able to articulate the value of change management programs to business partners and senior leaders in the business. As a successful Senior Change Manager, you will use influence and innovation to maximize adoption and ensure lasting change. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the ultimate end user advocate that always considers the end user experience.
Here's what you'll be doing:
* Leading complex change programs; including enterprise-wide transformational programs
* Leading the development of impact analyses for highly complex programs to establish the complexity of the change
* Leading the development of technology enablement strategy and plan, including training and communications
* Leading technology enablement project teams comprised of both communications and training resources, ensuring the successful execution of the end-to-end technology enablement strategy
* Proactively identifying and developing improvements to the change management strategy & methodology
* Working closely with project teams and business partners across the company on change programs, establishing a trusted advisor relationship, and educating them about the value of change management
* Delivering executive presentations and leading the resolution of risks and issues relating to the change management work
Here's what we're seeking:
* 10+ years in change management, communications or training
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Change Management or Business Management (Master's preferred)
* A highly organized, energetic, and creative change leader
* Proven track record of leading complex enterprise-wide, and multi-disciplinary change initiatives
* Handles ambiguity and can be flexible in their approach
* An amazing communicator, who has executive presence and impact and who can simplify messaging/incorporate storytelling
* Expert in change management principles, methodologies, tools and innovative, and cutting edge best practices
* Demonstrates the Salesforce values of Trust, Growth, Innovation and Equality
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.