Job CategoryCorporate Development
* Support the development of integration strategy and help to operationalize that strategy throughout the integration lifecycle. Coordinate across a virtual team of super stars to orchestrate impactful integration planning and execution.
* Support creation of complex information for executive consumption.
* Proactively drive alignment across a diverse set of stakeholder groups, ranging from the M&A team to subject matter experts in various departments.
* Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions & follow up on actions.
* Identify opportunities to improve process and collaboratively institutionalize changes.
* Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Business Leadership Skills: Strong, team-oriented leadership skills. Able to identify, frame and confront issues and make recommendations for resolution. Strong initiative. Solid business acumen. Experience with budgets and financial metrics.
* M&A Experience: Basic understanding of the acquisition lifecycle, integration planning, and strategic considerations.
* Influencing and Interpersonal Skills: Able to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Ability to motivate, collaborate, and work successfully in a team environment. Able to creatively drive consensus. Change ambassador.
* Executive Communication Skills: High EQ, low ego. Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to anticipate executive needs and support preparation of executive presentations.
* Project and Program Management Skills: Experience in estimation, planning, design, and implementation of complex, cross functional business and IT efforts at software companies. Effective in influencing and making high quality decisions and taking decisive action. Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. Strong meeting management skills.
* Process Improvement Skills: Ability to analyze poorly defined areas and processes within a cross-functional organization. Effective in implementing new and improved processes.
* Analytics: Strong critical thinking skills. Experience applying various methodologies or practices to assess processes, business issues and people. Ability to extract key messages from detail and translate into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
* Very strong Google Suite skills
* Very strong slide skills
* Ability to quickly ramp on collaboration technologies (Smartsheets, Quip)
* Undergraduate degree from a top institution
* 5-7 years experience in consulting, corporate development or functional domain
* Salesforce.com organization and product knowledge is a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.