Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Guides and advises the team to complete their projects and is responsible for ensuring that standards are followed.
* Provides guidance to others who are driving delivery of day-to-day projects
* Advises the team on a range of approaches to planning and gathering information across functional and cross functional projects
* Will be responsible for ensuring standards are in place and followed by the team
* May be responsible for planning team growth requirements
* Identifies and anticipates project engagement needs on behalf of the team's projects in order to advise team members when required
* Encourages asks for feedback on the team or individuals
* Is an escalation point to resolve Stakeholder issues within the team
* Is able to advise on communication requirements and improves the team's communications standards
* Advises the team to think more broadly or more focused on consistent communications as and when required
* Advises the team on risk and issue management and the appropriate levels of control
* Supports the team on the resolution of escalated issues
* Guides and oversees the team to successfully complete their projects on time, within budget, quality and scope
* Will provide management updates on a variety of resource management KPI's
* Is an escalation point for the team for solving resource/budgetary issues
* Contributes and/or responsible for resource planning (people, finances etc.) activities
* Effectively communicates project management methodology and its application to customer solutions
* 10+ years experience preferred
* Diploma to a Bachelor's Degree preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.