Project Associate, Finance Automation
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
The Finance RPA COE team is part of Finance transformation department focus on assessing and delivering automation to existing processes using the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool, also optimizing and streamlining Finance processes along automation to help business to scale.
* You will primarily be responsible for working with the process owners and process subject matter experts to identify areas, which can be automated using Robotic Process Automation tools
* You will also work on documenting the process as well as developing actual automations using the Robotic Process Automation tools
* Helps identify, evaluate, prioritize processes for automation
* Optimizes processes with SME
* Works with SME to map processes
* Configures and tests deployment of bots, consults with SME as- needed.
* You produce robotics development related process, technical documents
* Works with IT on credential management, system architecture
* Provides troubleshooting to SMEs
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer, Finance, IT or related field.
* 0+ years experience preferred
* Ability to understand and assimilate new ideas and manage change
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Self-motivated starter
* You are a great teammate, flexible, and have the ability to resolve conflicts
* Having the knowledge of .Net Programming is a plus
* You work effectively in a fast-paced team environment with constant interruptions
* Some irregular hours required
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.