Partner Readiness Program Manager
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
The Sales & Partner Enablement Partner Readiness Program Manager is responsible for executing projects/components of larger enablement programs that provide the field with the content, resources, tools, training and communications necessary for sales effectiveness and efficiency.
* Develop and execute comprehensive partner readiness programs for external partner sellers and support staff, leveraging the regional partner program team, channel sales and the partner enablement team to ensure consistent collateral, training and enablement
* Identify onboarding requirements that help partner sellers, pre-sales and post-sales support execute against our global partner sales strategy and operational processes in collaboration with key stakeholders/SMEs
* Research and apply industry standard practices for onboarding partner sellers
* Develop a knowledge base of our systems, tools and process used to support our external partners to confidently train and field questions from our partners, as well providing internal feedback to SMEs on improvements to tools, systems and process that can be made to improve our partner program
* Scope, build and implement partner projects, content, resources and reinforcement enablement, working in close partnership with internal and external partner SMEs
* Develop and maintain detailed project plans by deliverable, actively running breakthroughs, dependencies and timelines to ensure smooth execution and meet expected deadlines
* Provide the necessary information, education, tools and resources to assist our external partners on marketing, selling and in supporting our processes/procedures as well as enablement available to them
* Communicate regularly with partners on messaging and content relevant to their usage, engagement, activity-level to lead them into the next stage of the partnership
* Define, track and report on key metrics that indicate partner onboarding effectiveness, improvements and execution
* Identify and engage partner champions to help drive adoption of new processes and procedures
* Act as partner champion across the internal channel business sharing external partner insights to help inform sales & partner enablement programs, tools systems and processes
* Constantly seek to evolve and refine partner onboarding enablement programs based on external partner needs and feedback from conversations, surveys and interviews
* 5+ years experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree required
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.