Pfizer's Automation & Intelligent Solutions Group's mission is to deliver world-class Artificial Intelligence and Automation solutions to enable transformational value and insights to drive Pfizer's business performance. Our team consists of highly driven, business savvy, technically talented people who strive to deliver innovative solutions that enable Pfizer's business strategies.
The Automation Project Manager is expected to create and execute project delivery plans and provide insightful reporting on Pfizer's portfolio of automation projects.
* Guide engineering teams through full software development lifecycle from concept to launch, including estimation, dependency management, timeline creation and release management
* Develop and manage end-to-end release plans and ensure on-time delivery
* Run team and project meetings, including setting agendas, tracking action items, and documenting key decisions
* Communicate status and big picture to the project team and all stakeholders.
* Manage change management processes.
* Build relationships with teams and individuals of varying levels across the company.
* Help socialize the effort and guide federated development.
* Ability to go deep into the details as well as step back and maintain a high-level view of the project.
* The successful individual will be embedded in a RPA, ML, NLP, OCR Domain and guiding the team on the development lifecycle. They will be tracking patterns, tracking dev. hours for optimization, communicating to business owners, managing releases and managing the whole change management.
* Bachelor's degree in information management, computer science, business administration, engineering or technology management preferred with 10+ years related field and proven experience with emphasis on software, IT service development and maintenance.
* 7+ years of significant experience in Business Technology and Pharmaceutical industry
* Overall knowledge of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical markets globally. Broad knowledge of the key factors that influence the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry.
* Process Automation Project Management experience gained (preferably) within a technology company.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organization and prioritization skills
* Familiarity with multiple software development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban, and the ability to find the right process and tools for the situation on a case-by-case basis
* Strong understanding of Scaled Agile processes
* Experience with project and task management software like Jira
* Collaborate effectively with stakeholders from multiple areas
* Proficiency in the Tableau
* Understanding of BPM, OCR, NLP, or ML
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: 6/28/2019
* Additional Location Information: Collegeville, PA, New York, NY or Peapack, NJ
* Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.