This is role is responsible for providing Business Technology support and training to Pfizer's Executives and their support staff. The Senior Professional, Executive Support is accountable for providing the highest quality support to Pfizer's Executives on an on call schedule.
* Provides accurate and efficient 24x7 technical support to Pfizer executives and their assistants for all their computing needs.
* Provides hands-on meeting support which includes: on-site and off-site meetings for Pfizer executives
* Stays informed of all technology security standards and informs executive staff accordingly to ensure the highest level of data protection.
* Regularly communicates and coordinates technology changes and upgrades to ensure that
* Pfizer's executives are leveraging the highest quality technology standards.
* As requested, may be required to provide support at the executive's home which includes hardware, software and network support.
* Escalates client's unresolved issues and requests to the appropriate BT management and/or technical teams and effectively communicates the impact.
* Proactively monitors technical information to identify trends/issues which may impact the
* Pfizer's executives. Keep ELT Support Operations management abreast of all identified trends/issues.
* Collaborates with ELT Support Operations team management and contracted resources to maintain seamless 24x7 support. Documents processes and shares information freely.
* Assist with escalations from contracted resources for Pfizer non-executives when needed. Take ownership of issues and see through to resolution working with the appropriate teams throughout BT to successfully resolve issues.
* Additional responsibilities - in collaboration with other BT groups:
* Interacts closely with Level 2 and Level 3 technical teams as well as Site Services vendors to
* effectively troubleshoot unknown/undocumented issues and/or requests.
* 3+ Years of experience in end user/operational support function
* Outstanding experience supporting a large company's executives
* Outstanding customer service experience
* Proficiency in Networking, mobile phone OS (iPhone/ Android), Active Directory, Windows OS 10, Office 365, Outlook Exchange, VPN, Cisco IP Phone, Webex/ Telepresence, PC/ Mac/ Desktop Support
* BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to interact with Pfizer's executives
* Outstanding Customer Service
* Punctuality, strategic thinker, detail oriented
* Proven ability to remain calm under pressure and tense situations
* Demonstrated ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations with the ability to listen and to take advice/counsel where appropriate
* Build and maintain relationships with executives and their admins.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with employees and contracted resources
* Proven ability to escalate based on the severity of the problem and the impact to the business
* Fluency in English (written and spoken).
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Required to be on call some weekends and after standard business hours on occasion
* May be required to travel up to 5%
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.