The focus of this role is in leading agile teams to create, configure, and support the solutions required to deliver a world class experience for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals partnering with Pfizer to run finance business operations.
The Solution Engineer will be a key partner in enabling optimal utilization of business resources, and in establishing and architecting a vision for driving growth and value creation through innovative uses of data and technology. The Solution Engineer will partner with the solution delivery teams.
* Partner with core solution teams to design, build, test, and deploy enhancements to existing solutions and/or new finance solutions
* Provide performance guidance and recommendations to core finance solution teams
* Support core solution teams on audit requests and sox control compliance
* Lead resolution on technical requests by gathering, analyzing and prioritizing technical requests to determine how best to create successful resolution
* Evaluate optimal solution among proposed implementation options and provide cost estimates
* Align BT Services with current and future needs of the Business and its Customers and Drive quality of services improvement across deliveries
* Negotiate with clients, colleagues and outside vendors
* Identify and Lead efforts to ensure system performance is within optimal response times to ensure critical business processes are not impacted
* BS in computer science, mathematics or related field
* 7+ years of IT experience
* Technical coding skills and expertise is required
* Proven architecture and performance engineering track record required in finance solutions
* Functional knowledge of Pfizer's technology and compliance requirements
* Outstanding track record delivering complex programs within budget, time, scope, quality
* Excellent communication skills; proven ability to interact with senior business executives and researchers
* Experience working and succeeding in a highly matrixed environment
* Experience with BluePrism - RPA a plus
* Demonstrated experience of various IT practices, including but not limited to, project management, operational service delivery, large project implementations
* Experience with visualization tools, SAP, E1, and any other major finance application at Pfizer a plus
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Possible night and weekend work during project/program deployments.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of time as required
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 11, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.