RSM is looking to bring on a Project Manager - Agile Lead to join our Corporate IT team! The Project Manager-Agile Lead will serve as a coach and leader through the agile transition; cultivating an environment where transparency, speed, quality, and innovation are moving to the forefront. This role will assist the organization with launching, stabilizing and optimizing program and project level teams while embracing and promoting agile practices. In addition, this role promotes the Agile mindset and acts as an effective change agent for Agile teams to improve the effectiveness of development and business efforts by facilitating improved Agile adoption and maturity across the enterprise. This individual will work to help transform our delivery framework by observing, evaluating, and implementing changes to solve organizational and cultural impediments and develop strategies to enable the agile transformation of a program or project while implementing best practices across the enterprise.
* Launch and stabilize teams and programs using Agile frameworks
* Develop, implement and manage team metrics, evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
* Assesses performance of teams, identifies opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations.
* Provides consultancy and acts as SME on agile principles and leading industry practices
* Coach teams and management towards improving Scrum/Kanban based agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing teams.
* Mentors future Scrum Masters, Product Owners, teams and others on processes
* Share of agile best practices across RSM.
* Participate and provide expertise in defining an RSM agile framework, adoption strategy, and rollout plans.
* Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
* Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
* One or more agile certifications preferred (e.g. CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO, SAFe).
* Ability to direct and manage complex internal projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Knowledgeable about Agile principles and application.
* Capable of bridging the waterfall and agile frameworks as the transition to agile matures in the organization.
* Minimum of 5 years of iterative or agile-like development experience Demonstrated training and change management experience.
* Experience interacting with senior level management.
* Experience interacting with the client.
* Demonstrated experience with meeting facilitation and negotiation.
* Demonstrated experience teaching technical teams basic agile framework concepts.
* Interacts with and presents to various leadership levels of the organization.
* Passionate about change and continuous improvement; willing to challenge status quo and dissent when needed, and not afraid to point out development areas and give constructive feedback.
* Strong coaching and facilitation skills; adept at problem solving with team to analyze issues and opportunities to improve in working model, and align on path forward for action.
* Energetic and skilled at engaging with different team members with different personalities.
* Ability to learn quickly and teach others by showing what worked and what didn't.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9057_Chicago
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9057_Chicago
Location: 801 Nicollet Mall, West Tower, Ste 1100, Chicago, IL US
Job Category: Corporate Information Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: None
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.