RSM's QA Program Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Management Consulting's (MC) QA projects/programs. The QA Program Coordinator will support and follow-up on multiple projects going on simultaneously. She/he will be responsible for setting-up monthly reminders/meetings on calendars for PM's and QA Directors to submit monthly reports.
* Actively manage/update QA meetings/reminders with appropriate resources
* Identification of 'at risk' projects based on monthly Delivery Excellence (DE) reports submitted
* Create and deliver appropriate reporting/dashboards to MC Leadership on project health (our early warning system), so leadership can actively manage risk
* One-on-one support to project managers as required
* Escalations to the External Consulting team as required
* Assist with the rollout of the program to additional management consulting, business applications and infrastructure projects (potentially other consulting projects) that reach pre-set thresholds of complexity and risk
* Training of practice leads, QA Directors and Project Managers
* Support the enhancement of the QA toolset as part of the Unified Project Management Framework (UPMF)
* SharePoint/collaboration site for coordination and reporting
* Enter in new projects into the DE SharePoint site monthly
* Addition/update of appropriate UPMF activities/tasks and supplemental content
* Alignment with project specific methodology
* Bachelor's degree, preferred
* Experience coordinating projects and/or administration duties for multiple projects
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Effective organization and time management skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9751
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
SubFunction: Project or Ops Mgmt CS
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9751
Location: 191 North Wacker Dr Ste 1400, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.