The Associate role within our IT Infrastructure Consulting group provides you with a unique opportunity to be a part of our dynamic practice. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for individuals who seek roles that expose them to all facets of infrastructure including engineering, technology, design and business.
Our team is composed of smart, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a cohesive and results-oriented environment and enjoy the challenge of real responsibility.
As a Consulting Associate, you will work directly with our highly trained senior consultants and have access to a large cross-section of engagements and projects that develop your I.T career. Some of the major area we cover within our engagements include Networking, Storage, Security, Messaging, Collaboration and Cloud services.
Many of the job responsibilities required of a Consulting Associate are directly related to delivering results for client infrastructure engagements. You will use your strong analytical skills to develop quality solutions to meet client requirements. Examples of assignments include:
* Capturing client requirements
* Participation in project scoping and technical plan development
* Designing infrastructure solutions to meet business objectives
* Project task management and execution
* Infrastructure operations and management
* Testing of proposed solutions within lab environments
* Adopting and learning new technologies
* Performing Enterprise Administration and Engineering tasks
* Providing onsite and remote support
* Troubleshooting business application issues
* As a Consulting Associate, you will receive mentoring from our experienced team and have access to a variety of technology and training to jump start your career. You will be exposed to several aspects of all our Engineering Consulting Practices, including:
* Consulting process, tools and methodologies
* Technology assessments
* Referenced architecture design and best practices
* Engaging with clients and developing their IT initiatives
* Degree or Certification in IT related field
* 1-2 years of experience with the Windows Server platform, virtualization, infrastructure configurations, server management, storage, and networking
* Familiar with standard IT practices and policies
* Eagerness to contribute
* Ability to travel up to 30%
* Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
* Strong presentation, facilitation, time management, and prioritization skills
* Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
* Demonstrated ability to balance priorities on simultaneous projects
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9908
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC MITS Inf Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9908
Location: 151 West 42nd Street, Floors 18-20, New York, NY US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.