As an associate and project team member in the Business Application practice, you will work with project leads/managers to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the firm's project methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
* Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
* Work Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
* Work with implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in NetSuite
* Assist with data migration from existing systems to NetSuite
* Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
* Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
* Develop informational reports
* Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, MIS or related field required * Ability to travel 10 - 30% * A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously * Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm * Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills * Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills * Solid understanding of business and information technology processes * Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms * Strong excel skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req6030
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC AD NetSuite
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req6030
Location: Suite 1000, 555 17th Street, Denver, CO US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.