United States of America - Texas, Dallas
* Works with the company financial and cornerstone systems and processes.
* Applies financial terminology, measures, financial data analysis concepts and principles in assignments.
* Recognizes processes/project actions that may lead to project financial impact.
* Maintains WBS for small projects.
* Begins basic analysis of cost and schedule variances.
* Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
* Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
* Understands progress/performance data and associated concepts and principles. Participates in the collection of progress data and review of performance trends.
* Familiar with earned value, scope control and change management concepts, principles and methodologies.
* Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding limitations.
* Provides support to tracking purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
* Familiar with the concepts and principles of project revenue and cost.
* Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
* Develops knowledge of scope control and change management.
* Supports project reporting process as required.
* May participate in project cost review meetings.
BA/BS + 2 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
MS Project Experience
Internal cost/finance/planning/forecasting experience
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 217227BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.