United States of America - Virginia, Fort Belvoir
Provides day to day direction for a group of subordinates
* Provides expert functional guidance to employees
* Interfaces with Government management to resolve problems
* Establishes priorities of work to subordinates based on Government goals and objectives
* Interfaces between Government customer and contractor
* Performs other PM direct Support functional roles
* Distribute and balance workload in accordance with established workflows and assure timely accomplishment of the assigned workload
* Give on the job training to NEW employees in accordance with established procedures and practices
* Lead the team in assessing its strengths and weaknesses and provide leadership to the team in exploring alternatives and determining improvements
* Articulate and communicate to the team the assignment, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, suspenses and time frames for completion
* Assigns work to personnel according to workload, ability and priority of assignment and Provides instruction and assistance as necessary on problems or issues
Bachelor's Degree and greater than20 years relevant experience
Demonstrated competency in:
* Communication.(written and oral)
* Team management.
* Personal organization.
* Risk management.
Defense Acquisition System
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 217668BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.