Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Principal Cyber Threat Analyst position will be located in Arlington, VA with travel to Fair Lakes, VA facility required.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
* Provide research and reporting support to NCCIC Senior Leadership, NCCIC Duty Officers, and NCCIC partners, stakeholders, and customers; Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work with CS&C and NCCIC components.
* Develop informational and analytic products designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and risks; Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and non-malicious indicators.
* Provide daily threat briefings to the Watch Floor during the NCCIC Director's Morning Brief.
* Develop trends analysis products that leverage NCCIC internal data repositories, and classified and unclassified open source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to NCCIC partners, stakeholders, and customers.
* Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the NCCIC during internal NCCIC cyber incident management exercises as well as national-level cyber exercises; Communicate, coordinate, collaborate, share information, and work closely with CS&C and NCCIC components, partners, and stakeholders.
* Assist in the development of concept of operations, standard operating procedures and policies, slick sheets, product line guides and templates, and work instructions for Watch & Warning Cell.
* Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below. This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and a minimum of 5 years related technical experience required for the level 3 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and a minimum of 9 years related technical experience required for the level 4 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
* Previous work experience in cyber threat analysis.
* Experience reviewing and developing cyber threat indicators and drafting threat warnings/briefings.
* Ability to travel between Arlington and Fair Lakes Facility.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Current/Active DHS SCI & EOD.
* Experience conducting cyber fusion analysis.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.