Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
* Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management)
* Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle
* Validates system security requirements definition and analysis
* Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures
* Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities
* Supports secure systems operations and maintenance
* The applicant must be able to solve existing production security issues, configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems, develop automation script, and test security solutions
* The applicant also must be able to collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions, evaluate new technologies, enhance security capabilities, and manage security policies
* He or she must be able to deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings, respond to information security issues during each stage of a project's lifecycle and supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs
* 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
* IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
* Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
* Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
* Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
* Experienced with Windows Active Directory (AD)
* Virtualization technologies
* MySQL/MSSQL database platforms
* Identity and access management principles
* Application security and encryption technologies
* Secure network architectures
* Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods
* Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.)
* Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication
* Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance upon hire
* Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, IT, Computer Forensics & Digital Investigations, Cyber Operations, or a related field
* Government specified Enterprise Operations and Networks experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.