Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will provide leading solutions to business and product engineering teams to improve the quality and efficiency of product design and services. You will provide exceptional IT architecture blueprints and thought leadership to enable growth and superior customer experience. Work with engineering and product platform leaders to shape Honeywell's IT global strategy and growth programs and to increase market presence Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline Build strong relationships with leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success This role is responsible for managing enterprise-wide digital marketing platforms, programs and support for Honeywell's Customer & Commercial Excellence (C&CE) organization and its customers. The role will partner with the C&CE Program Delivery and Service Delivery organizations to execute digital marketing strategies at the enterprise level, making them available to be used by any / all Honeywell businesses. Responsible for the End-To-End Customer Journey; providing digital marketing architecture / solution leadership for C&CE ecosystem component technologies. Responsibility also includes working closely with off-shore / outsourced resources for applications architecture, development, support and optimization.
Work with our internal and external teams to architect and deliver a robust digital marketing platform to transform the digital marketing landscape at Honeywell.
Provide inputs to strategic plan (STRAP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in support of business strategies and objectives.
Work with the functions and SBG's to determine digital marketing solution investment priorities using a waterline evaluation and agile release train model.
Provide leadership, direction, and solution expertise for digital marketing capability investments to ensure successful delivery and operations.
Drive commonality in the digital marketing approach and solution across Honeywell enterprise.
Ensure IT systems and applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes.
Conduct monthly platform performance reviews; develop, monitor, optimizes and provide corrective action plans as required.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or 10+ years' Software Engineering experience
* 5+ years' experience in Web Content Management (WCM) Tools and technologies, such as Adobe Experience Manager 6+, CRXDE, JCR, Jackrabbit Oak, OSGI, MSM, SSO, REST, Apache Sling, Dispatchers, Workflows, jQuery, CSS3, JSON, Ajax, External Integrations and other web technologies
* 5+ years of architecture experience in AEM 5.6/6.0 for Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM/CQ5, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Social etc., Target, Analytics)
* Expertise within the Customer & Commercial Excellence ecosystem technologies such as Sitecore, Salesforce.com, Adobe Assets, APPTUS, Flexera, Coveo, Informatica Product 360, Dynamic Media, Launch, Adobe IO, Elastic Search, APIGEE, APPSERVER and Mulesoft along with architecture best practices including globalization.
* Experience linking digital marketing channels and customer experience to business outcomes
* Ability to lead a global team of IT professionals and vendors in support of application architecture, delivery, support and optimization.
* Previous experience managing the transition of application support to co-source providers for programming, developing, testing, implementing and administering web projects in a Business and Information Technology environment
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Service Models and DevOps
* Extensive experience in building and delivering highly complex hardware, firmware and software products
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.