Field Service Specialist Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
* The work week for this role is Tuesday - Saturday.
The Field Service Specialist is responsible for the residential installation of Honeywell wi-fi thermometers throughout Long Island. You will assist end-user enrollment in Honeywell's Thermostat program and its relevant software application. Phone, safety equipment, tools and company car are provided. The Field Service Specialist will cover a region with the anticipation of making a minimum of six site visits daily. Must have the ability to climb stairs, work in confined spaces and effectively function in wide variety of locations (basements, attics, etc.)
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users
Assist with energy conservation
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma * 1+ years experience in the HVAC field * A clean driving record and valid license
* Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
* Previous technical/installation experience * Previous customer service experience * Good written and oral communication * Ability to follow instructions
* JOB ID: HRD65982 * Category: Customer/Product Support * Location: 2 Corporate Center Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA * Nonexempt
CHN:Transportation System Strategy
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.